The PowerTac E9 is a compact, yet extremely powerful LED flashlight that puts out massive power. Fitted with a CREE XM-L2 LED, the E9 is able to emit a blinding 1020 lumens, when in High mode. Measuring in at just over 5"", the E9 is machined from aero-grade aluminum alloy with a military grade hard-anodized finish, making it lightweight and durable. To cycle between the various modes, simply turn the light on using the tail switch, then tap the side switch to change modes. Instant access to strobe is reached by long-pressing the side switch, when the light is off. The E9 will actually automatically memorize and enter the last mode used, so there are no surprises. Powering the E9 are either two CR123A or RCR123A batteries, or a single 18650 battery. Being that the E9 is IPX-8 rated waterproof, you don't have to worry if you happen to drop it in a puddle or it begins to rain.
- Crenelated bezel on both the head and tailcap for self defense
- Double spring to ensure reliable protection for the battery during impact
- Tempered glass with double-sided coating, resists breakage or scratching
- Mode memory will automatically enter the last mode used
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Impact resistant to 2 meters
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 standards
- Included accessories: holster, battery tube, lanyard, and 2x spare O-rings
- LED: CREE XM-L2 (U2)
- Battery: 2x CR123A/RCR123A or 1x 18650
- Max Beam Distance: 226 meters
- Length: 5.27"" (134mm)
- Bezel Diameter: 1"" (25.4mm)
- Body Diameter: 0.9"" (23mm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz (77g) (excluding batteries)
|Output||1 Lumen||280 Lumens||635 Lumens||1020 Lumens||1020 Lumens|
|Runtime||305 hrs||5.5 hrs||2.4 hrs||2.2 hrs||4.4 hrs|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.