Innovation hard at work. Tactical Research by Belleville is excited to introduce the MAXX Series of ultra-cushioned tactical boots. The Fatt Maxx SZ is designed with a unique performance midsole featuring softer density, higher volume and greater rebounding foam than standard tactical boots. The MAXX Series allow your foot to sink deeply into the midsole for greater stability, uniformity of stride and overall comfort. These boots also feature premium cattlehide leather and a Vibram Ballistic outsole that delivers incredible grip. And the side zip functionality ensures quick and easy access to minimize complications in a tactical situation. As the maximalist footwear category continues to thrive, The Fatt Maxx SZ will be the mighty leader of the pack.
Features of Tactical Research 8" Fatt Maxx SZ
- Height: 8"
- Upper: Cattlehide leather
- Midsole: FATT MAXX
- Outsole: Vibram Ballistic rubber
- Insole: Removable molded EVA
- Soft toe
- Cattlehide leather and Destination P mesh construction offer superior breathability
- Cattlehide leather naturally repels moisture, retains its shape and resists damage from the sun and heat
- FATT MAXX midsole provides ultra cushioning on impact that is 25-55% more shock absorbent than other leading athletic tactical boots
- Stack height of 29 mm at the heel and 23 mm at the forefoot
- Exclusive Vibram Ballistic outsole offers ample traction on rugged terrain
- Single-density molded EVA sockliner delivers enhanced stability and shock absorption
- Hydrophilic spacer mesh lining keeps feet cool and dry
- Rocker midsole geometry encourages smooth gate from heel-strike to toe-off
- YKK side zipper with molded security overlay provides excellent on and off transition
- 6 mm heel-to-toe drop for more stability and natural feel
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.