DROP PANELS SOLD SEPARATELY
Access your ID faster with the full-cut, waist-length Propper Defender Delta Drop-Panel Duty Jacket. Three detachable reflective drop panels give you fast access to your official ID when you need it. Our lightweight HALT barrier provides breathable protection from wind and water, and the nylon shell features a military-inspired, ultra-light 3-in-1 laminate to provide better protection with less bulk. This jacket also features our exclusive Peripheral Vision Hood System, a Special-Forces-inspired stow-away hood contoured to the face and head for maximum visibility. Articulated three-piece sleeve construction provides a superior range of motion. Features include include three-slot epaulets, an internal chest pocket, custom-molded badge tab and side access zippers for quick access to your duty belt. The Propper Defender Echo zips into the Delta for added warmth.
- HALT™ barrier provides superior windproof, waterproof and breathable performance
- Lightweight, three-layer laminate membrane has less bulk for better mobility
- DWR (durable water repellent) for advanced weather protection
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Propper Defender™ Echo zips into jacket as an optional liner
- Military-inspired, three-slot epaulets
- Propper™ exclusive Peripheral Vision Hood System (PVHS)
- Two zippered, tilted front pockets
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Integrated compartments to store zipper-attached I.D. panels (2 front, 1 back)
- Two-way zipper front with cord pull
- Custom-molded badge tab accepts standard law enforcement badges
- Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction
- Adjustable snaps at sleeve cuffs
- Side access zippers allow access to duty belt/weapon
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.