The MARCH™ Battle Wrap® is a clear, non-slip, tear resistant, tactical compression wrap that allows visualization of bleeding, while providing circumferential pressure to the wound. Battle Wrap is extremely strong, self-adhering and ultra-thin; when used in conjunction with a hemostatic it can amplify a pressure dressing application.
Battle Wrap® is a high-performance compression wrap for use as an adjunct in hemorrhage control. It is transparent to allow full visualization and rapid reassessment of underlying wounds. Battle Wrap is strong and exceeds the holding power of traditional compression wraps and does not shred or delaminate in the most challenging environments. The medical grade adhesive is self –adhering, non-irritating and leaves no residue on the skin.
- TRANSPARENT for rapid reassessment
- STRONG and flexible for quick application
- SELF-ADHERING and non-slip; no clips or ties required
- 6-foot roll packs with minimal cube
- Leave no residue on skin
- Self-adhering and non-slip. No clips or ties required
- Tested to 5000psi tensile strength, 550% elongation at break
- Clear, flexible, extremely strong
- Visibility allows for rapid wound reassessment
- Provides optimal pressure to wound
- Simple application ensures proper use by responders of any skill level
- Unique adhesive properties are non-irritating and do not leave residue on skin
- Protects the wound and exposed skin from external contaminants
- NSN: 6515-01-612-8229 (Box of 10)
- PN: 02-001
- FDA Listed, ISO 13485 and cGMP Compliant
- 6-year shelf life
- Exceeds MILSTD 810G for Temp Tolerance
- 5000psi tensile strength; 550% elongation at break
- Unit Dimensions
- Packaged: 4.5”x 1”
- Useable: 6′ x 4″
- Unit Weight: 1.7oz
- 150 micron clear polymer
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Available Direct, Prime Vendor, ECAT and GSA
- Unit Dimensions
- 100% TAA Compliant
- Made in USA
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.