The Tactical Research Chrome SZ WP is engineered for superior comfort, durability and protection whether on the job or off. With a smooth cowhide leather and Destination P nylon mesh upper for optimal breathability and protection from the elements, this boot is incredibly resilient and hard-working. The non-marking StreetNav rubber outsole provides maximum traction on demanding terrain and maintains grip thanks to the unique cleat and lug sole design. The compression-molded EVA midsole delivers all-day cushioning in tandem with the double pour polyurethane insert. An Aero-Spacer mesh lining promotes interior ventilation and wicks moisture away from the foot. This water- and bloodborne-pathogen-resistant boot is built with a Hot Fusion exo-skeletal frame that minimizes weight while maximizing mobility. It also features a side zipper for rapid donning and doffing.
Features of Tactical Research Chrome SZ WP
- Height: 8"
- Smooth cowhide leather and Destination P nylon mesh upper
- Non-marking StreetNav rubber outsole with slip resistance
- Unique cleat and lug sole design
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Double pour polyurethane cushioned insert
- Waterproof and bloodborne-pathogen-resistant membrane
- Hot Fusion exo-skeletal frame
- Chain-link mesh design
- Aero-Spacer hydrophilic mesh lining
- Ghilly-style lacing system
- Side zipper with molded security overlay