MEET THE IMMUNITY™
Designed with purpose and built to last, the Immunity™ sets a high bar for durability and performance matched only by our promise that it will be yours, for life.
HOW IT'S MADE
Laser-cut from sheets of high-grade steel, every Benchmade blade is ground, beveled, and finished with uncompromising precision. We mill and machine handles in-house to the most exacting specifications, and every knife is hand-assembled and sharpened by highly trained technicians bringing to bear over thirty years of manufacturing excellence in our state-of-the-art factory in Oregon City, Oregon.
USE & CARE
Proper care and regular maintenance help make your Benchmade knife yours, for life. Here are some tips for keeping your Benchmade in peak condition:
• All steel, regardless of price and grade, can eventually rust, so it’s important to keep your knife dry and lubricated. If spotting or rust occurs, semi-chrome metal polish will often take care of it.
• Dishwashers can cause serious damage that is not covered under our warranty, so make sure to hand-wash your Benchmade under warm water with dish soap only, and dry thoroughly.
• Remember, knives are cutting tools, and you should never use your knife as a pry-bar, screwdriver, chisel, or punch, unless the knife is designed explicitly for those purposes.
• If you choose to sharpen your blade yourself, avoid grinding wheels and other high-powered machinery.
• Handle, pivot, and pocket clip screws may require occasional adjustment using T6 & T10 Torx drivers. We recommend applying a small dab of releasable thread-locker as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.