NEW The PowerTac E5R USB Rechargeable Weapon Kit is the perfect solution for a compact weapon light. Now you can charge your light directly on your firearm without removing from the mount or removing the remote pressure switch setup.
The PowerTac E5R is a USB rechargeable-battery version of our best-selling E5 high-power LED flashlight. It is engineered to be tactical / work light that utilizes the latest cutting-edge technology and finest quality components - manufactured with exceptional craftsmanship and unbeatable reliability. The E5R features a built-in micro USB Type-C port to recharge an 18650 lithium-ion battery (included) without removing it. It's equipped with an extremely powerful 1000 lumen CREE LED with 5 lighting mode settings including strobe and has an amazingly long run time of 2.7 hours on High and up to 32 days on our Firefly mode. Measuring just over 5", this compact unit is machined with Type III military-grade anodized aluminum alloy making it lightweight and durable. The E5R is the preferred choice of many individuals seeking a rugged, internally-rechargeable, high-lumen professional-grade flashlight - ideal for law enforcement, military, service technicians and outdoor enthusiasts. An E5R weapon-mountable kit is available along with optional red, green or blue filters.
- Powerful CREE XM-L2 U2 LED produces an amazing ANSI 1000 lumens at the brightest and strobe setting.
- Super-long 241 meter beam throw with impressive flood light to illuminate close distances.
- Includes one 18650 rechargeable, circuit-protected battery; long-life 500 cycle at 80% discharge; very low operational cost
- Reversible pocket clip can be used on ball cap as headlamp
- 5 illumination settings including strobe; auto-memorization for all brightness levels
- Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy; durable Type III anodized finish
- Precision, double-coated optical glass lens produces focused and proportioned light output
- Crenellated bezel can be used as a glass break and for self-defense purposes
- Waterproof IP-X Standard; submersible to 1 meter of water with double O-Ring seals
- LED type: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Battery: Uses (1) 18650 rechargeable PCB battery
- Size: Length: 130 mm; Bezel diameter: 25.4 mm; Body diameter: 22 mm
- Weight: 63 g (without battery)
- Included Accessories: (1) 3400mAh 18650 battery; (1) USB Type-C charging cable; (1) AC USB adapter plug; (1) polyamide holster; (1) lanyard; (1) spare O-ring; (1) spare tail cap rubber boot
Illumination / Runtime:
|Output||.49 Lumen||134 Lumens||594 Lumens||1000 Lumens||1000 Lumens|
|Runtime||32 days||13.4 hrs||3 hrs||2.7 hrs||5.4 hrs|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.