Vertx Gamut Checkpoint
Conflict is a constant and the level of preparedness required depends on the challenge at hand. To win, you need the right tools, readily accessible and organized so you can deploy them with a moment’s notice. But you need to be nimble and your profile shouldn’t scream “look at me!” The solution to these contradictory requirements isn’t impossible, it’s Vertx.
Features of Vertx Gamut Checkpoint
- Dimensions: 23” H x 11” W x 8” D // 25 liters
- Weapon compatible concealed carry platform with Velcro Brand loop lining has a sling attachment point and has a Rapid Access Pull tab
- Concealed carry platform accepts lightweight ballistic panels
- Convertible front flap stows behind loop-faced MOLLE webbing panel to provide ready access to items mounted there and rapidly change the bag’s appearance
- Snaps on top of front flap zipper pulls to prevent accidental opening and enable front flap to convert to a sling for larger items
- Main compartment’s modular padded laptop sleeve adjusts in size and adapts to become a print-proof protective scabbard for weapon or sensitive gear
- Main compartment opens 180 degrees to easily load and access gear
- Main flap has interior zippered mesh pocket and two Velcro loop panels, one with five gear slots, plus an external zippered pocket with a zippered non-abrasive mesh pocket and key lanyard
- Hot pull tab can be set up for quick access to the main compartment
- 3-D molded foam back panel enhances airflow and comfort and has a pass-through for rolling luggage handles
- Both tail zippered side compartments open toward the body for improved security and have zippered mesh pockets
- Multiple strategically located Velcro Tactigami compatible panels
- Adjustable sternum and shoulder straps
- Hydration bladder compatible with dual hose pass-through ports
- Light-colored interior improves interior visibility
- Accommodates up to 15” laptop
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.