The Laser Cut C-A-T® Holder was specifically designed to allow personnel to place their C-A-T® Tourniquet on their vest or gear for rapid and easy access. It is made of laser cut laminated Cordura nylon. With an innovative construction process this tourniquet holder weighs 50% lighter than traditional nylon TQ holders. The included snap-free PALS/MOLLE-style connectors ensure secure attachment to a duty vest, gear or belt (mounted vertically). To keep your C-A-T® TQ protected from the elements the Laser Cut C-A-T® Holder has an integrated cover with easy-open elastic pull tab.NOTE: Accommodates both Gen 6 and Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquets (not included)
- Constructed with laser cut laminated Cordura®nylon
- Easy Pull Elastic Cover
- PALS/MOLLE-style connections
- Accommodates GEN 6 and GEN 7 C-A-T® tourniquets
- Weighs less than traditional TQ holders
- No brass snaps or grommets to wear-out
- Super durable, yet 50% lighter than traditional nylon TQ holders
- Designed & built to easily integrate with new, USDoD laser-cut body armor (PCG3 and MSV) yet “backwards compatible” will easily mount to legacy-type MOLLE vests
- Laser-Cut “TQ” with contrasting background color
- 4 ea. front-mounted, laser cut MAPs (MOLLE Attachment Points) for “stacking”. Can easily stack or mount 2 pouches together saving precious plate carrier real-estate
- Deploys easily with one hand, integrated cover with snug, elastic pull-tab
- C-A-T® TQ sold separately
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.