On- or Off-Duty Medical Pouch
The O3D Med Pouch - On- or Off-Duty Medical Pouch, is designed for the every day carrier, uniform patrol officer, or military member that needs a basics only kit readily accessible with a small footprint.
Keeping with the adaptability and versatility of it’s larger counterpart, the M3T - Multi-Mission Medical Taco, The O3D is designed with the patrol officer, low-profile user, and everyday carry user in mind. The O3D provides an "essentials only" package that is feature rich in options. The most important element of quality medical equipment is to be readily accessible, on our person, at the right time, when bad things happen.
Designed for HSGI by the team at NOLATAC, a group that has an appreciation for the role of readily accessible medical equipment based on their decades of military, law enforcement and contracting experience. The O3D helps to make sure you have what you need, when you need it, and within reach.
- Made 100% in the USA
- Mountable on belts ranging from 1.5 to 2.25 inches, including duty leather/nylon, dress belts, EDC belts, and PALS/MOLLE systems
- Easily deployable and/or removable to pass to a partner.
- Will fit components of various manufacturers to facilitate TCCC protocol treatment.
- Comes with (2) High Speed Gear® Clips for easy PALS/MOLLE mounting.
- Velcro panel to adhere medical marker if desired
- Additional external glove pouch for non-medical glove needs
- Ability to carry a primary TQ (SOF®TT-W / C-A-T) at the ready and immediately deployable
is on back order. Shipping may be delayed by up to 14 days. For specifics, call or email. (See bottom of this page)