On issue with the RAAF, commandos & NATO, in use by U.S. forces in Afghanistan, and other forces worldwide. The RECON 3 sleeping bag is a military-style, two season sleeping bag which will perform more efficiently than bags with natural fillings when wet. The military sleeping bag and the compression sack weigh approx 2 lbs 15 oz (1.33kg). The Compression Sack spider both reduces the volume of the stuffed bag for carriage and provides a waterproof outer covering. The Recon III packs up very small so you can stash it away in your backpack or kit.
Available in OLIVE DRAB, BLACK, OR COYOTE TAN.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Wash warm separately (machine ok). Hang dry immediately after wash.
2. Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
3. Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
4. 100gm per square meter Dupont Thermolite™ Micro insulation.
5. Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver micro fibre which also increases its heat retaining capability.
6. Insulation of this military sleeping bag for backpacking is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
7. Internal baffle foot is re-inforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.
8. Internal and external hanging tabs.
9. Bonded seams
10. Central double puller, heavy duty No 8 spiral zip with storm flap.
11. Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.
12. Draw cord and barrel lock in hood.
13. Shaped hood for extra comfort.
14. Internal PDA pocket
15. 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.
16. This military sleeping bag for sale is designed for operations in -5 degree Celsius (23F) locations.
17. Dims unpacked: Length 220cm. Width: at shoulders 85cm. at feet 55cm.
18. Dims packed in compression sack: 21cm x 20cm
19. Weight: 1.35kg
20. NATO Stock No. 66 - 146-06-76
21. ISO 9001:2000 compliant
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.