Designed for the tactical enthusiast, Rothco’s Advanced Tactical Adjustable Airsoft Helmet is the perfect addition to any airsoft loadout or non-ballistic tactical training exercise. The Lightweight design decreases head and neck fatigue while supporting optics, video recording devices, and flashlights.
- Lightweight ABS Plastic, Non-Ballistic Bump Helmet Is Great For Airsoft, Paintball, And Tactical (Non-Ballistic) Training Exercises.
- Comfortable Lightweight Design Decreases Head And Neck Fatigue While Supporting Optics, Video Recording Devices And Flashlights
- Adjustable Tactical Helmet - One Size Fits Most; Rear Dial Helmet Adjustment With Interior Fit Band That Spans The Circumference Of The Helmet
- Integrated Military Style Head-Lock Chinstrap With Side Release Buckle Ensures The Perfect Fit And Will Keep The Helmet Stable While Moving
- Molded In NVG (Night Vision Goggle) Mounting Point Allows The Use Of Helmet Mounted Night Vision Goggles, Camera, Or Lights; Dual Bungee Design Increases Stability Of Night Vision Optics
- Dual Nylon / Fiberglass Multi-Position Side Rails For The Attachment Of Additional Helmet Mounted Accessories. Integrated / Removable Goggle Attachment Clips In Side Rails
- 8 Diamond Shaped Vent Holes To Keep The Head Comfortable, Cool And Ventilated
- 5 Easy Removable / Adjustable EVA Foam Cushion Inserts With Loop Attachments (3 Extra EVA Foam Cushion Inserts Included)
- 3 Piece Loop Kit With Adhesive Backing For Adding Morale Patches, Branch Tape, And Or IR Markers
- FAST Style Helmet Is Intended For Airsoft, Paintball And Non-Ballistics Training Exercises
- Weighs Approximately 1.6 Pounds
- Look For Our Base Jump Helmet Accessory Pack (2 Picatinny Rail Adapters, 1 Adjustable Single Clamp & 1 Tactical Weapon Light Adapter) Item #1895
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.