As the premier pack from the Elite line, the Condor Titan Assault Pack excels in form and function. The Titan Assault Pack represents the forefront in organized combat, giving you the space and comfort you require to keep your performance at its peak. Whether a mission demands rapid reconnaissance, prolonged transport, or a combination of both, the Titan's elements are dynamic, durable, and most importantly, reliable.
The Titan Assault Pack from Condor Outdoor Products, Inc. is made from 500-denier nylon fabric with high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing. Synthetic rhino skin at high-abrasion zones provides extra resistance to wear, and all YKK zippers on the pack are outfitted with paracord pulls. The pack even has a rear pocket that can double as a laptop holder or a hydration compartment. The Condor Elite titan Assault Pack contains all of the features you require and is designed to keep you moving, with an efficient shape and lightweight construction.
- Constructed with Mil-Spec 500 denier Cordura fabric, high tensile strength composite nylon thread and webbing
- Rhino Skin synthetic material to reinforce high abrasion zones
- YKK zippers throughout the pack with para-cord pull cords
- Dual access main compartment with U-shaped zipper and internal mesh pockets, can be separated into two compartments with internal divider
- Rear compartment can double as a laptop or hydration compartment with wire or tube access to the top
- Top front compartment contains an organizer panel
- Two quick access side pouches
- Fleece lined tech pocket
- Internal divider between compartments
- Air-Flow system on the back to maximize ventilation and back support
- Compatible with the Condor 3L Torrent Hydration Bladder (221219)
- Bladder Not Included
- Padded detachable waist belt
- Sternum strap
- Side compression straps
- Hook and loop patch panel
- Grommets on all compartments
- Hydration compatible
- Drag handle with D-rings
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.