Standard Issue for the Active Everyman
For decades, jeans have been the go-to pant whenever comfort, durability and an unassuming presence were desired. They transcend generations, occupations and get more comfortable every time you put them on. Our Defiance Jeans add superior utility to the Prepared Professional’s™ closet with 11 pockets that allow you to keep everyday carry items close at hand and they are ideally suited to teaming up with work or gear belts and any type of shirt or outerwear. They are the closest you can get to wearing a multi-tool. With just enough stretch to keep up with your activities and a healthy dose of Coolmax® to help regulate your body temperature in all environments, they’ll be in your regular rotation from day one.
- 11 pockets keep essential items handy and organized
- Deep front pockets are made of soft highly-breathable mesh
- Watch pocket in right front pocket
- Front pockets have a pass-through slot for comms lead or a RATS tourniquet
- Dual angled rear yoke pockets fit standard smart phones and rifle mags
- Wallet traps in both rear pockets keep wallet or passport secure
- 4 mini stash pockets let you pre-load key items from 1.75 to 2 inches long
- Keyring and lanyard anchor point in both front pockets
- Concealed DropLoop pass-through in each belt loop for flexible restraints or reinforced tether points for lanyards or gear
- Relaxed fit is comfortable and allows free movement
- Articulated knees enable dynamic mobility and prevent cuff creep when sitting
- Full gusseted crotch allows greater range of motion
- Brass YKK® locking zipper
- 8 belt loops are 0.5-inch wide and fit up to 1.75-inch belts
- Boot-friendly cuffs
- All heavy-wear seams are double-stitched
- Bar tacks or brass rivets at critical stress points
Fabric and Technology:
- Stretch 10.5-ounce 71% cotton/4% polyester/7% Modal/17% Coolmax®/1% Lycra®
- Pre-washed for comfortable feel and natural appearance
- COOLMAX: Stay cool, dry and comfortable in hot weather or while being active. Never washes out.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.